I finished the digital illustrations, decided on a cover, printed laminated and stitched a prototype. I liked the idea of a hole in the cover to add another layer of transparency but it doesn’t work in practice. I think I’ll probably put a title in the central panel instead (when I decide what to call it)
Most of the images work but one of the gentlemen needs a stronger surround, at the moment bits of his image are disappearing when printed
I used a range of colours in this version to try to decide which to use in the final book. I’ve not made any decisions yet other than not the bright blue.
I also need to consider some kind of box or wrapping to present it in. I’m not sure whether to use translucent or semi transparent materials or whether to box/wrap it as though it had been long forgotten in some cupboard.