Thursday 16 October 2014

Colour Separation Continues

I've been trying more gum arabic transfer printing but am having problems producing an edition of predictable uniform prints with three or four different coloured layers. I will persevere because I think it will come with practice but I have decided to also try making 4 colour etchings using the same digital images as the gum arabic prints. (I've only posted one of the images because blogger refuses to accept that the other one is a jpeg and won't use it)
 I've produced a set of CMYK separations and used peel n blue to transfer them onto aluminium plate.Before I bite them I need to work into them to stop out any bits where the resist hasn't stuck.
Further progress will probably have to wait until later next week as I'm off the the Manchester Artists Book fair tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.