Friday 6 December 2019

Book Art and Print Fair


Panto went well and I finished editioning in time for the Manchester Book Art and Print Fair (which is why there haven’t been many posts recently). 

I was going to be sharing a stall with Marilyn but when we arrived there were a couple of drop outs and I got my own stall. Good job I took the Gentleman Jim Puppets, they filled up some space.

It was very cold at Hot Bed Studio and the weather outside wasn’t great but there were a fair number of people through and I sold enough to cover the cost of the stall plus a bit. Not bad for a first try!
I think I’ll give it a go at the Liverpool Book Fair in Summer

3 comments:

  1. Great that you got your own table, and that you sold enough to cover costs and more! Definitely worth another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. is best in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! everything you need to know about corporate notebook printing

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.