Monday 20 January 2020

Covers and Text

I've reprinted the collagraph in a single colour ready to be cut up for the covers for the edition.
And I've also made a start on printing the text onto tissue paper. This isn't working as easily as I'd hoped. I'm struggling with consistency. I think the problem is trying to get a clear, strong print onto dry paper. Unfortunately I'm having to use tissue paper (which I can't dampen) as I need the transparency for when I stick it onto the collagraphed book pages.
Whilst I'm pondering this problem (aka sulking) I've been playing with flexagons and Jacob's ladders for the North West Artists Book group theme. This time it's'Hidden'

2 comments:

  1. The cover print looks great - best wishes for wrangling the tissue paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite a challenge, this printing on tissuepaper, but it looks like it worked out great !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.