Saturday 15 August 2020

Plates and Pirate Crunchers

 I've made a mixed set of stuff this past couple of weeks

A plate for the current version of Isolation. I need to make two more small ones for inside the front and back covers.

Multiple facemasks, this is just a few.

I've started a blanket for an anticipated new arrival. I couldn't handle the wool I chose in the shop and when I got it home and started to work with it it felt really rough. So I decided to use some from my stash. They aren't the colours I'd normally choose but at least they feel soft.

And the eldest granddaughter is three this month. Her mum says she'd like a cuddly pirate cruncher (from Jonny Duddle's Pirate books ). So far I'm at prototype number five but apart from a few details I think I've worked it out. Now I need to source some turquoise fleece (and add a few more legs).

3 comments:

  1. that pirate cruncher is awesome ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I finished the final version late last night (I'll post it here later) just in time for the birthday party tomorrow

      Delete

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.