Monday 27 June 2022

Biscuits

 

The theme for NWBA this month is biscuits.

I associate factory biscuits with committee meetings and tea breaks, especially the drama group I belonged to for the best part of thirty years (St Andrews and Tanterton Allsorts to give it its full name).

I wasn't sure what to do for this so I started line drawings of biscuits,

 
collaged old scripts and scanned and printed the drawings, 
 
 glazed with acrylic paints,

 scanned  a section and used image processing to put on text and print out the covers, 
finally folded and put under weight .
 

The thick collaged paper is not ideal for this type of structure but given I had no idea of what I was going to do when I started drawing I’m quite pleased with it
 

1 comment:

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.