Book making and monoprinting, I'm finding my way into this at last
I scanned and laser printed some of the tonal drawings and had a go at printing them in acrylic using a gelli plate. It worked. This time I made sure I wrote notes on how to do it.
I kept the paint covered laser prints to use for collage but decided to make a book with them instead. I re did the Claire van Vliet binding from a few weeks ago. I thought the squares that the binding strips make echoed the chess board.
I liked it so much I decided to make another one using the monoprints.
This time, to make them a different weight, I used thin card to make the covers.
I don't know if I'll stick with this structure but it works well to bind the experiments.