Sunday 2 February 2014

Art Swops

I took part in 'Pay It Forward' a couple of years ago and enjoyed it. I’d been playing with weaving and papercutting so I sent this book.




I came across an invitation to join in this year on Jack Oudyn’s blog

The way it works is this
 
I promise to make a small work of art for the first four people who comment on this post and say "YES, I want in". (A 'like' alone is not enough of a commitment, nor is a comment about thinking Pay It Forward is a great idea.)  I also make a piece for Jack.
 
These four in turn then post a similar entry to this (referencing Pay It Forward and my blog) and must make something for the first four people who comment and something for me
  
It’s bit like pyramid selling in reverse, a sort of pyramid giving. 
The rules are simple
  •  It has to be your work, this can be anything art-based
  • The recipients must receive it before 2014 ends,
Does anyone out there want to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.