Saturday 22 September 2018

Part way there

I’ve managed to move two projects further on

The 20:20 print exchange is half way through printing. The prints are drying under weights at the moment so posting pictures have to wait until later in the week.
And I’ve started on a book for the next meeting of the North West Book Artists. The theme is Tracks
I decided to use this as a reference to music tracks. Specifically those tracks that may not be your ideal choice of music but which take you back to a time and a place.
Tracks from my youth were on vinyl records so I started making a mock up based on circular pages.
I decided that the spine was too prominent in this version so I stitched it together. This has the advantage of making the structure circular.
Given that this will involve a lot of text I’m making the pages on the computer. Some are easily identifiable....

some more obscure.

1 comment:

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.