Thursday 26 July 2012

Decisions made

Rapunzel is almost there!

Having experimented with incorporating photographed paint textures and colours with the illustration design in Photoshop I have decided that the best way forwards is to use a digital solution.


I have printed out the protoype, and some extra textures, and have even worked out the binding and cover. I now have a mock up that I think works. Production will need to wait until I go back to work as I need access to an A3 scanner to get a good copy of the textures for the final version but it is a relief to know how this is going to look.


Time now to start to work on 'Where the dead live'. I have some ideas but I'm not sure yet how to tie them together

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.