Tuesday 16 February 2021

Storms inside and out

The weather’s been awful so not much chance of digging or walking but I’ve had a busy few days in the studio. (I really do need to consider doing some cleaning and other grown up things)

Thanks to Marilyn 'An inch a day', the NWBA joint project, has regained momentum. My contribution this week has been to send out fabric at the right size and to collate on the timeline where these pieces will go. The idea being to track what we are all producing so hopefully this means that when we can meet and put it all together there won’t be gaps, or worse, no space at the right point to fit things in. I’m up to date with this now so I can start making more images.

The Art Society theme for February is ‘Elements’. After a bit of playing and several loose ends, some of which I’ll keep for later, I decided on ‘Storm in a teacup’.

My puppets are coming out to play again (well at least one of them).

I think I'm going to try some monoprinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.