Thursday 5 August 2021

A couple of books

I’ve not managing to do much recently, a combination of stupidly hot weather (for the north of England) and an allotment that needed cropping and watering.

But I have managed a couple of single sheet books

The first was a trial for a workshop that I’ll be giving in the New Year. 

The spheres looked like planets before I cut and folded the paper but I think they turned into viruses

And on Tuesday we had a messy workshop on the MBAG zoom which I turned into a book last night



I'm enjoying this way of working at the moment. I can feel a few more books coming on
 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. if you can feel it, you can do it, Jac ! But this is already an exciting start !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.