Sunday 19 July 2020

Isolation and keys

A mixed week this week. At the beginning a long, socially distanced walk with friends, in the middle rain, grandchildren at the allotment and redcurrant picking, and hopefully today more currants and seeing the youngest granchild in their garden.

And in between some bits of playing.

Isolation is developing, from this,
which with the brambles all the way round feels a bit like a tissue box to this
It looks like a minor tweak but I'm also going to put solid covers on the back two faces of the cube, and make the central triangle a bit larger.
I've also made the first draft of the text for the inside.
And realised when checking it that I'd used wil instead of shal all the way through so that needs adjusting.

And I'm working on another book for Collections. This time I'm using keys. Who doesn't have a collection of orphaned and abandoned keys somewhere in the house?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for taking the time.